Chocolate Chip Oatmeal and Coconut Cookies
These aren't just your regular chocolate chip cookies! These are enjoyed best with family and a glass of ice cold milk.
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup oatmeal
1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup margarine
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1. Preheat oven to 325° F
2. In a large bowl, mix the flour, salt, and baking soda. Then add the shredded coconut and oatmeal.
3. In a medium bowl cream the margarine and white and brown sugar then add the egg and lastly the vanilla.
4. Add your creamed margarine mixture to the flour and mix evenly. Then slowly mix in your chocolate chips. Do not over mix.
5. Use a spoon to scoop and measure out your cookie batter. Take the spoonful of dough and round them into small balls and place on your baking sheet. Make sure to slightly flatten them with the palm of your hands before putting them in the oven.
6. Bake cookies in oven for approx. 10 minutes or until they are a nice golden brown.
7. Enjoy with a glass of milk!